Monday, August 18th, 2023 (FMS v 2.34.0)
- Forms > Email: Some email receipts were having issues with HTML showing instead of the custom text message. This has been reviewed and corrected.
Wednesday, August 13th, 2023 (v6.34.0)
Paypal/Giving Reporting Discrepancy
- Giving > Reporting: This will fix any batch deposit report discrepancies due to missing Paypal ACH Returns and/or Chargebacks.
Monday, August 28, 2023 (v6.33.0)
Email Template Improvements
Giving > Email templates: The four Giving email templates listed below will have options to control what is shown in the email preview and email that actually gets sent out. Admins will now have the option to show Image (heart image that shows on the receipts) as well as showing the My Giving button.
- Text Giving Receipt (only from text donations): will have Show Image and My Giving button.
- New Donor: will have the Show Image
- Recurring Receipt: will have the Show Image and My Giving button
- VT Receipt: will have Show Image box
Wednesday, August 23, 2023 (v6.32.0)
Giving Fund List Form
•Giving >Forms: Giving admins will now see a new giving form template called Giving Fund List Form. By default, this template will show all funds that have been set up in giving. Admins will have the ability to hide funds that are not relevant via the Field Set Properties. This Field Set would be used in lieu of the Fund Dropdown list, if the admin prefers.
Published, existing Giving forms can be converted to the Giving Fund List form by editing the form and adding the Fund List Field Set to their form and removing the Fund Dropdown field. (This will preserve their form URL, and they will not need to update their Giving Portal link.)
Donors can enter a total gift amount at the top of the form and Divide Among All Funds or Apply To All Funds. Alternatively, donors can select differing amounts, separate recurring frequencies, even start dates for each fund.
Images and descriptions that have been set up by the admin in Fund Management will show on the form for each fund.
Fixed error previously caused by attempting to pay the full balance on a partial payment within the schedule tab that included a processing fee, the submit would fail and an error would display "Amount is greater then the total".
Fixed if a user makes a second collections payment with a processing fee then in the schedule tab delete the processing fee scheduled payment and then make a payment towards a remaining second pledge, it failed with “Error saving recurring payment - Recurring payment not found.”
Thursday, August 17th, 2023 (Forms v 2.30.5)
Recurring Giving Default
• Forms > Giving Form: Donors will now see the default on the giving forms set to recurring. If they are only interested in giving a one-time gift, they will have the option to click on the tab for one-time.
Wednesday, August 16th, 2023 (v 6.32)
Deposit Report Summary
• Giving > Deposit Report > Save or Print Details: On the Deposit Report PDF, you will now see a summary page at the end of the report that lists all batches, totals for each fund, and date ranges selected when running the report.
Wednesday, August 2nd, 2023 (v 6.31)
- Create New Form > Fund Creation Enhancement: Admins will now have the option to create a new Giving form directly from the Add Fund Modal. From the “Add fund to the following giving form(s)” field, the admin can select “Create New Form”. If they selected “Create New From”, they will automatically be redirected to their new form when they click Save on the Add Fund Modal where they can finish customizing their new form. The new form will be named to match the new fund.
June 7th, 2023 (v 6.27)
System Status Board
- Support > System Status: Customers can click on the (?) help icon with Giving and select System Status to view a dashboard with status information for all our Giving/Payments Systems.
Recurring Report Export Fix
- Recurring Report > Export: Solved the issue where the total dollar amount on reporting page did not match the total dollar amount on export. (Recurring gifts that had previously been canceled were still appearing on the exported report causing the totals to be different.)
May 24th, 2023 (v. 6.26)
Giving CP > Virtual Terminal > Donation Information: sub-funds are now displaying correctly
May 10th, 2023 (v. 6.21)
- ACH Recurring Gifts: Recurring gifts with an ACH (bank account) payment method that has failed 3 times will now be disabled.
Updated Verbiage on Recurring gift emails: Credit Card companies have provided new guidelines for recurring transactions. Whenever a new recurring gift is processed, the email receipt now displays "To manage or cancel this recurring gift, login to your account." (see below)