How to set up and manage multi-fund giving.
Your givers can give to multiple different campaigns or Funds in one simple, smooth giving experience. You can use either a Fund Dropdown Payment Field or the Giving Fund List Field Set. To find out which is a better fit for your ministry, read on.
Set Up Multi-Fund Giving Using the Giving Fund List Field Set/Template
By default, this Template or Field Set will show all funds that have been set up in giving. You will have the ability to hide funds that are not relevant via the Field Set Properties. This Field Set would be used in lieu of the Fund Dropdown list, if you prefer. Published, existing Giving forms can be converted to the Giving Fund List form by editing the form and adding the Fund List Field Set to their form and removing the Fund Dropdown. (This will preserve the form URL, and they will not need to update their Giving Portal link.)
Donors can enter amounts per fund and choose separate recurring frequencies for each fund (as well as start dates) without having to click to add more donations. Images and descriptions that have been set up by the admin in Fund Management will show on the form for each fund.
Set Up Multi-Fund Giving Using the Fund Dropdown Payment Field
NOTE: This feature is managed through Forms. It won’t be applied universally across all giving/payment forms. Instead, you have total control over which forms offer this feature!
1. Navigate to your manager dashboard. Click on Forms tab in the menu on the left side of your screen.
2. Select a form to edit. (Or, create a new form!)
3. Drag and drop a Fund Dropdown field from the right-hand menu into the form.
4. Click the gear in the upper right corner of the fund dropdown field. This pulls up the field properties window.
5. Within the field properties window, click on the Fund Items tab.
6. Check the box by ☑️ Allow Users To Select Multiple Funds To Give To.
7. Select which funds should be displayed and available for designation.
8. Exit out of the Form Properties window and click Save.