If you have been instructed by our support team to restore your kiosk’s functionality, please carefully follow the instructions below. Should you have any questions along the way, feel free to reach out to us!
Step 1) Update to latest version of iOS
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: You must ensure you are running the most current version of iOS; this is the operating system for your iPad. If you are unsure of how to check this, please continue reading as we’ll walk you through it:
1. Click on the “Settings” App.
2. Click on “General” and then click on “Software Update”. If you have an update to apply, click on “Download and Install” to bring your iPad to the current iOS version.
Step 2) Remove the “Church Kiosk” device from Device Management settings:
1. Click on your iPad “Settings” app.
2. Tap the “General” option, scroll down and tap on “Device Management”
3. You will see “Giving Kiosk” listed – tap this to view its settings:
4. Next, click on “Remove Management” to remove this device:
Step 3) Delete the “Church Kiosk” app from your tablet
To accomplish this, click-and-hold the ‘Church Kiosk’ app icon until the icons on the tablet begins to jiggle. Then, tap the “x” on the upper-left corner of the icon to remove the ‘Church Kiosk’ app from your device. Once removed, press the Home button on your iPad to stop your apps from jiggling.
Step 4) Reinstall the App from Safari
1. Launch Safari on your iPad and go to www.mokimanage.com/start.
2. You’ll be prompted to enter an enrollment code, at which point please enter: RDDDSJV
- Note: If you are using an older iPad with iOS 9.3.5, please use the following enrollment code: X7KS48NTo confirm your iOS Version on your iPad, go to Settings>General>About>Version.
3. Click the dark arrow shown below to advance to the next step.4. You’ll be prompted to enter an enrollment code, at which point please enter your code.
5. You will be prompted to install the Giving Kiosk app. Follow the prompts to “Allow” and “Trust” the app to successfully complete the installation of the “Church Kiosk” app.
**When clicking on INSTALL, if a dialogue box appears, please go here for instruction. If you have an IPAD with IOS 12.2, please use step 5 from This Article.
Step 5) Launch the “Church Kiosk” App
- Click on the Church Kiosk app icon to launch the app.
- Next, click on “Edit Kiosk Settings” to enter your church’s specific Kiosk Profile Credentials (Ex: Kiosk ID, Kiosk Username, Kiosk Password).
Note: If you do not have your credentials handy, you can find them under Organization> Settings in your account.