Linking Your Primary Giving Form
Find your organization’s primary online giving link within your Organization Settings.
- Navigate to your manager portal, click the Gear ⚙️ Icon, then select the Settings card.
2. The Giving Portal section on the right side of your screen holds your primary online giving link! Click and behold. 🙌
NOTE: If you haven’t already configured your primary giving portal, the time is now! Read more: Configure Primary Giving Portal
Linking Other Forms
If you created additional Forms, you’ll find the links to each form within your Form Manager.
- Navigate to your manager dashboard. Click on the Forms tab in the menu on the left.
- On the right side of a giving form’s row, click Action, then select Visit Direct Link.
You'll need to copy and paste the link to that form from the browser bar and paste it where ever you'd like to share your form link!
Embedding Your Form
You can embed your Give Now (or any form) so it displays within your website. (Don’t let the word “embed” intimidate you! It simply means ‘copy and paste’ your form into your website).
We recommend this option because:
- It’s streamlined – keeping donors or registrants on your site!
- Donors are more likely to give when your giving form is branded and in a location they recognize.
Below is a simple example of a church with their giving form embedded.
To get your embed code, follow the steps below:
In the left sidebar, click “Forms”, then find the form you're wanting to embed.
At the far right, click on the three-dot icon, then click “View Embed Code”. Copy the Embed code (below).
Send this embed code to your website administrator and they should be able to add it to your website. If you’re not sure what to say, write, “Please embed this code to display our home page (or where ever you prefer). You can do it the same way you would embed a YouTube video” – they’ll understand what you mean 🙂
Every website provider/platform is a little bit different, so if you need a specific “how-to” instruction on embedding a script related to your website software, your website provider should be able to assist you.
A Note on Security: If embedding your Giving Form on a website, it MUST be placed on a page with SSL encryption (https). If you’re not sure how to enable SSL on your website, please contact your website administrator or provider. It’s typically a very simple process!