Most organizations deposit all giving funds into one bank account and allocate with fund designations. However, some accounting processes require giving funds to be deposited into multiple bank accounts. This guide explains how to add additional organization bank accounts for deposits.
Add an Additional Organization Depository/Bank Account
Navigate to your manager portal and click the Gear ⚙️ Icon on the top right corner of your to access primary account Settings. A series of cards will be visible with unique controls for your account. Select the Settings card. In the lower left corner, find the Account Services options to update your legal name, address, add or change your depository bank, or connect with our team if you need to close your account.
Select Add an additional bank account. A pop-up will appear.
You'll complete the Bank Account Change Form right there within the account and submit it electronically.
- Remember to attach one required supporting document.
- In the Comments field, indicate which fund or campus this bank account should be tied to.
*Required Documentation: We cannot add an additional depository account without a valid supporting document. Submit one of the options below.
- Voided Check: A pre-printed, voided check with your organization’s name and address.
- Bank Letter: A letter provided by your bank with your organization’s name, routing number, and account number. If you don’t have a voided check, request a bank letter from your bank.
After receiving all required information, we can process your request. Your additional bank account information will be active within 3-5 business days.
- There’s a $5 monthly fee for the first additional depository account, then $10/month for any additional accounts added after that, which will be added to your monthly invoice.
- For your privacy and security, we will never ask you to send bank account or card information through email or our chat feature, unless we've specifically discussed it with you on the phone. If someone is asking you to send that information, please send us a separate email to verify the request before sending any information.