Your managers (with appropriate permissions) can view detailed recurring gift info and manage recurring gifts of behalf of givers!
Below, you’ll learn how to:
- Edit recurring gifts
- Cancel recurring gifts
Although givers can edit and cancel their recurring gifts themselves (Read more in Managing Your Recurring Gifts), your admins can come to the rescue, if needed.
Editing Recurring Gifts
- Navigate to your manager dashboard. Hover your cursor over Reports, then click on Auto-Donations.
- Locate the specific recurring gift that needs to be edited. More information about locating a specific gift: Auto-Donations Report
- Click on the Action button and select Edit Funds/Amts from the dropdown menu.
- Submit the Update Fund & Amount pop-up window:
• Select the fund designation from the Fund Name dropdown menu.
• Update the Amount field.
• Click Save!
Canceling Recurring Gifts
- Follow steps 1 & 2 above.
- Click on the Action button and select Disable from the dropdown menu.
Check out our Auto-Donations Report guide to learn how to:
- Locate a specific recurring gift
- Filter Recurring Gifts by Status or Frequency
- View Recurring Gift Details