Easily customize your giving platform account so givers can designate their gifts to any of your funds or campaigns! Create and manage unlimited fund designations.
Learn how to master fund designations!
- Add & Edit Fund Designations
- Deactivate, Reactivate, or Delete Funds
- Parent Fund & Sub-Funds
- Manage Multi-Fund Giving
- Allow Notes & Memos on Gifts to Specific Funds
Access your Fund Management Page
Navigate to your manager portal, click on the gear icon in the top right corner to access your primary account settings and select the Fund Management card.
Fund Management Terminology
- Fund Status: Whether the fund designation is active or inactive.
- Parent Fund: The primary fund under which other funds (sub-funds) can be grouped. For example: Your church sends missionaries across the globe. Create a parent-fund called Missionaries and sub-funds for each individual missionary.
- Sub-Fund: A fund organized beneath a parent fund.
- Fund Name: How the fund designation will display to givers. Choose something recognizable!
- Allow notes for this fund: Checking this box will provide a space for Givers to add a memo or not to their gift to that specific fund, and that note will appear in your transaction report.
- Fund Keyword: A one-word keyword used to designate text gifts.
- Fund Code: Used for manual export ChMS integrations. Note: Your organization my not use Fund Codes, they are not required for Fund creation.
- Start / End Date: Control when the fund designation is available for giver use.
- Hide from Kiosk: Checking the Hide from Kiosk box will make the fund you’re adding visible only when choosing the fund within your form settings. This allows you to create a fund specifically for your event registration, donation, or fundraising form, without the fund appearing on your giving portal.