Once your ministry’s account is live, everything your staff needs for managing and updating your account can be found in your manager dashboard. This resource shows a bird’s-eye-view of the powerful admin tools.
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find in each section of your manager portal.
On the left-hand side of your manager dashboard, you’ll see the following categories:
Dashboard: High-level insights into your ministry’s giving, broken down into meaningful time increments (giving from the last 30 days, last 12 months, and all time).
Reports: Your giving data is tracked and sorted into reports most commonly used by our clients.
- Recurring Gifts: View, filter, and manage all recurring gifts.
- Transactions: Access data about all gifts and payments, sort gifts by giving channel or payment method, and issue refunds.
- Deposits: See detailed reports of every batch of gifts deposited into your bank account.
- Auto Reports: Set up automatic emails to be sent to any staff member to notify them of giving activity over a specific time period.
- Deposits - Kiosk: If your ministry uses kiosks, pull the deposit reports from kiosk giving here.
Donors: View donor transactions, edit donor profiles, add/edit donor envelope numbers, generate & email contribution statements, add payment profile for givers.
Forms: Create customized forms to collect payments, event registrations, and special giving campaigns.
Engagement: Download customize slides or postcards to help promote digital giving to your givers or congregation.
Training: See and register for upcoming training webinars or access a series of training videos based on the training you are desiring.
Now, let’s move to the top banner of your manager dashboard!
Click on the ? icon to link to the Help Desk and access a comprehensive collection of detailed product guides and communication resources! We know nothing replaces actual human interaction, so you can always click on the Chat icon in the bottom right of your screen to connect with our Support team or call the Support number listed on the bottom right of your login screen!
Click on the ⚙️ Gear Icon to access the following functions:
- Settings: Access to general account settings (billing settings, organization type, payment methods accepted, custom email templates, and a link to configure your main giving portal).
- Fund Management: Manage fund designations here.
- Virtual Terminal: Enter a gift on behalf of a giver.
- Invoices: View all present and past invoices.
- Managers: Add new managers, edit permissions, delete managers, select primary manager.
- Locations: Add additional locations where your givers meet.
- Design: Customize the URL and header of your primary giving portal to match your church’s brand.
- Data Export: Download customized reports in Excel or .csv format. We also provide specifically formatted Excel reports for various church management software/databases.
- Email Templates: Customize the email sent to welcome new givers.
- Text Giving: View your text giving number and customize the confirmation message that’s sent after a successful text gift.
- ChMS Integration: Integrate your account with your church management system.
- MinistryOne: Manage your church's custom MinistryOne app.
You’ll also see your initials in your top banner! Click on them to see:
- Account: Update your contact information (Name, title, contact info) or change your password.
- Logout: See you later! 👋
Lastly, check out the 9-Dot Menu on the far right to quickly access other Ministry Brands products your already taking advantage of, or find out more about solutions that may be super beneficial to your organization!